adbLink provides a link between your Android device and your computer. It includes extra functionality for managing Kodi installations.
- Install Programs without Android SDK
- ADB/Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for root and non-root
- Built-in WIFI/USB remote
- Move Kodi data to external drives
- Manage devices via USB or IP address
- Root-aware File Manager for Android devices
- Install/Uninstall Apps
- Connect to devices ad hoc
- Manage multiple Kodi devices from one PC
- Edit XML and other files on your devices
- Clone Kodi setups to new devices
- Backup/Restore Kodi setups
- Custom Cache Support for Kodi
- Log file viewer for adbLink/Kodi logs
- Hyperlinked HTML Help
adbLink is available for Windows, macOS and Linux
adbLink 4.2 for Windows (Windows 7 or greater)
adbLink 4.2 for macOS
(10.12 or greater, 10.7 for versions < 4.0)
adbLink 4.2 for Linux (x86_64, Ubuntu GLIBC 2.27)
Double-click the downloaded .exe setup file.
Open the downloaded dmg file and drag adbLink.app to the Applications folder or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
Open the downloaded adbLink zip file and drag the adbLink folder to your home directory, Desktop, or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
adbLink Functions Help
adbLink Upgrade Help
Authorizing Android devices
adbLink Connection Help
adbLink and USB Help
adbLink Video Help
adbLink is built using Qt C++ and is released under the GPL V3.
adbLink is free. Download/Install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties given or implied.
Donations to keep this server up and running are gratefully accepted!
Please don't redistribute adbLink. Post a link instead.