adbLink2 provides a link between your Android device and your computer.
- Install Programs without Android SDK
- ADB/Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for root and non-root
- Built-in WIFI/USB remote
- Manage devices via USB or IP address
- Root-aware File Manager for Android devices
- Install/Uninstall Apps
- Connect to devices ad hoc
- Manage multiple devices from one PC
- Edit XML and other files on your devices
- Log file viewer for adbLink2
- Hyperlinked HTML Help
adbLink2 is available for Windows, macOS and Linux
adbLink2 4.8 for Windows (Windows 7 or greater)
adbLink2 4.8 for macOS
(10.12 or greater, 10.7 for versions < 4.0)
adbLink2 4.8 for Linux (x86_64, Ubuntu GLIBC 2.27)
Get adbLink support via email or online forum
Note: Online forums require registration
Double-click the downloaded .exe setup file.
Open the downloaded dmg file and drag adbLink2.app to the Applications folder or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
Open the downloaded zip file and drag the adbLink2 folder to your home directory, Desktop, or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
adblink/adbLink2 Functions Help
adbLink2 Upgrade Help
Authorizing Android devices
Unlock macOS Gatekeeper
adbLink/adbLink2 Connection Help
adbLink/adbLink2 and USB Help
adbLink2 is built using Qt C++ and is released under the GPL V3.
adbLink2 is free. Download/Install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties given or implied.
Donations to keep this server up and running are gratefully accepted!
Please don't redistribute Jocala Software applications. Post a link to
this website instead.