adbLink2 provides a link between your Android device and your computer.
- Install Programs without Android SDK
- ADB/Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for root and non-root
- Built-in WIFI/USB remote
- Manage devices via USB or IP address
- Root-aware File Manager for Android devices
- Install/Uninstall Apps
- Connect to devices ad hoc
- Manage multiple devices from one PC
- Edit XML and other files on your devices
- Log file viewer for adbLink2
- Hyperlinked HTML Help
adbLink2 is available for Windows, macOS and Linux/ChromeOS
adbLink2 5.1 for Windows (Windows 7 or greater)
adbLink2 5.1 for macOS
Universal binary: Apple Silicon / Intel
(10.13 or greater, 10.7 for versions < 4.0)
adbLink2 5.1 for Linux/ChromeOS
(x86_64, Fedora/Mint/Ubuntu/ GLIBC >= 2.27)
Get adbLink support via email or online forum
Note: Online forums require registration
Double-click the downloaded .exe setup file.
Double-click the downloaded .pkg setup file.
Open the downloaded zip file and drag the adbLink2 folder to your home directory, Desktop, or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
adblink/adbLink2 Functions Help
adbLink2 Upgrade Help
Authorizing Android devices
Unlock macOS Gatekeeper
adbLink/adbLink2 Connection Help
adbLink/adbLink2 and USB Help
adbLink2 Video Help
adbLink2 is built using Qt C++ and is released under the GPL V3.
adbLink2 is free. Download/Install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties given or implied.
Donations to keep this server up and running are gratefully accepted!
Please don't redistribute Jocala Software applications. Post a link to
this website instead.