adbLink provides a link between your Android device and your computer. It includes extra functionality for managing Kodi installations.
- Install Programs without Android SDK
- ADB/Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for root and non-root
- Built-in WIFI/USB remote
- Move Kodi data to external drives
- Manage devices via USB or IP address
- Root-aware File Manager for Android devices
- Install/Uninstall Apps
- Connect to devices ad hoc
- Manage multiple Kodi devices from one PC
- Edit XML and other files on your devices
- Clone Kodi setups to new devices
- Backup/Restore Kodi setups
- Custom Cache Support for Kodi
- Log file viewer for adbLink/Kodi logs
- Hyperlinked HTML Help
adbLink is available for Windows, macOS and Linux/ChromeOS
adblink v6.0 for Windows
(x86_64 only, Windows 7 or greater)
adblink v6.0 for macOS
(Universal, macOS 10.13 or greater)
adblink v6.0 for Linux
(x86_64 only, various distros tested)
Get adbLink support via email or online forums
Note: Online forums require registration
Double-click the downloaded .exe setup file.
Open the dmg file and drag adblink.app to /Applications.
Open the downloaded adbLink zip file and drag the adbLink folder to your home directory, Desktop, or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
adbLink Functions Help
adbLink Upgrade Help
Authorizing Android devices
Unlock macOS Gatekeeper
Android 11/Fire OS 8.1
adbLink Connection Help
adbLink and USB Help
Disable Fire TV sleep mode
adbLink Video Help
adbLink is built using Qt C++ and is released under the GPL V3.
adbLink is free. Download/Install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties given or implied.
Donations to keep this server up and running are gratefully accepted!
Please don't redistribute Jocala Software applications. Post a link to
this website instead.