adbLink provides a link between your Android device and your computer. It includes extra functionality for managing Kodi installations.
- Install Programs without Android SDK
- ADB/Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for root and non-root
- Built-in WIFI/USB remote
- Move Kodi data to external drives
- Manage devices via USB or IP address
- Root-aware File Manager for Android devices
- Install/Uninstall Apps
- Connect to devices ad hoc
- Manage multiple Kodi devices from one PC
- Edit XML and other files on your devices
- Clone Kodi setups to new devices
- Backup/Restore Kodi setups
- Custom Cache Support for Kodi
- Log file viewer for adbLink/Kodi logs
- Hyperlinked HTML Help
adbLink is available for Windows, macOS and Linux/ChromeOS
adbLink 5.1 for Windows (Windows 7 or greater)
adbLink 5.1 for macOS
Universal binary: Apple Silicon / Intel
(10.13 or greater, 10.7 for versions < 4.0)
adbLink 5.1 for Linux/ChromeOS
(x86_64, Fedora/Mint/Ubuntu/ChromeOS GLIBC >= 2.27)
Get adbLink support via email or online forums
Note: Online forums require registration
Double-click the downloaded .exe setup file.
Double-click the downloaded .pkg setup file.
Open the downloaded adbLink zip file and drag the adbLink folder to your home directory, Desktop, or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
adbLink Functions Help
adbLink Upgrade Help
Authorizing Android devices
Unlock macOS Gatekeeper
adbLink Connection Help
adbLink and USB Help
Disable Fire TV sleep mode
adbLink Video Help
adbLink is built using Qt C++ and is released under the GPL V3.
adbLink is free. Download/Install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties given or implied.
Donations to keep this server up and running are gratefully accepted!
Please don't redistribute Jocala Software applications. Post a link to
this website instead.