adbLink is a companion program for Kodi.
- Install Programs without Android SDK
- ADB/Fastboot enabled command-line
- Busybox for root and non-root
- Built-in WIFI/USB remote
- Move Kodi data to external drives
- Manage devices via USB or IP address
- Root-aware File Manager for Android devices
- Install/Uninstall Apps
- Connect to devices ad hoc
- Manage multiple Kodi devices from one PC
- Edit XML and other files on your devices
- Clone Kodi setups to new devices
- Backup/Restore Kodi setups
- Custom Cache Support for Kodi
- Log file viewer for adbLink/Kodi logs
- Hyperlinked HTML Help
adbLink is available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Note: adbLink 3.1 has been pulled. Please update to 3.5 or revert an earlier version.
adbLink 3.5 for Windows
adbLink 3.5 for macOS (10.7 or greater)
adbLink 3.5 for Linux (x86_64)
Double-click the downloaded .exe setup file.
Open the downloaded dmg file and drag adbLink to the Applications folder or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
Open the downloaded adbLink zip file and drag the adbLink folder to your home directory, Desktop, or any other area where you have r/w privileges.
adbLink Upgrade Help
adbLink Connection Help
adbLink and USB Help
adbLink Video Help
If you have questions, suggestions or comments, please email jocala(at)jocala.com or post at:
adbLink is built using Qt 5.6. It's tested with Kodi for all build platforms and Android Kodi / SPMC on the Amazon Fire TV and the Nvidia Shield devices. adbLink is released under the GPL V3. Source is available at github.
Previous version 3.4
adbLink is free. Download/Install at your own risk. No guarantees or warranties given or implied.
Donations are gratefully accepted!
Please don't redistribute adbLink. Post a link instead.